Snake River Brewers - A Homebrew Club Serving Boise, Nampa, and the Treasure Valley of Idaho
Snake River Brewers
A Homebrewing Club Serving Boise, Nampa, and the Treasure Valley of Idaho.
News: Yearly Dues have been set at $25.00. Pay with PayPal! 2017 dues are due in January, don't forget.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 23, 2018, 11:10:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Date with the powder coater  (Read 3537 times)
BroncoBob
Brewing Since 1996
Club Officer
Post Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2014, 04:40:33 PM »

The powder coating cost me roughly $110. I wish I had done a higher temp one than I had. The higher temp rated powder coat was roughly another $75 I think. The company that did it was just a couple of blocks away from Payette Brewing.

EPSCO
108 W. 37th St.
Boise, Idaho 83714
Phone: (208)-389-2000

They did a great job nice folks and quick turn around time. The only down side was all of the Boise State crap hanging around that I had to endure Bob. Grin
It used to be special to be a Bronco fan...heck I knew most of the people that wore Bronco gear........now everyone is wearing Bronco gear.....I think I will start wearing Yote Gear!!!!

Homebrewers Creed:

Relax, Don't Worry, Have Another HomeBrew!
Mike
Club Member
Plato Spaghetti

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2014, 04:41:32 PM »

When you can buy Bronco gear at Walmart on the mark down rack of course your going to see it all over town. Grin

Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.
 - Dave Berry
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: