Snake River Brewers - A Homebrew Club Serving Boise, Nampa, and the Treasure Valley of Idaho
Snake River Brewers
A Homebrewing Club Serving Boise, Nampa, and the Treasure Valley of Idaho.
News: Yearly Dues have been set at $25.00. Pay with PayPal! 2017 dues are due in January, don't forget.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2018, 06:24:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Party Pig Problem Solved  (Read 4225 times)
J-Rod
Plato Spaghetti

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2012, 09:22:51 AM »

So I fill a Quoin Party Pig for my Dad so he can enjoy homebrew in Fruitland and not have to drive to my house in Nampa.  It makes a great gift for the guy who has everything.  The problem is that once the pig is empty you have to remove the seal and puncture the bladder inside.  If you don't do it fast it will explode.  This is a mess when you have a gun shy hunting dog.  So I invented a new widget that can puncture the bladder before completely disassembling the seal mechanism.

I'm filing for patent.  Given the amount of cash brew equipment has been going for on CraigsList I think an appropriate price is $22.50.  Please put your advance orders in ASAP.  I can only make about 300 per day.

If you don't have a party pig this won't be too funny.  I do highly recommend the pig.

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else!
Magnam
Yeast Culture

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 01:13:36 AM »

Yes I do agree with you on it and I am glad you have solved this issue one order of your device is from my side. I have searched big assignments for its solution for a long time but no success at all.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: