Snake River Brewers - A Homebrew Club Serving Boise, Nampa, and the Treasure Valley of Idaho
Snake River Brewers
A Homebrewing Club Serving Boise, Nampa, and the Treasure Valley of Idaho.
News: Yearly Dues have been set at $25.00. Pay with PayPal! 2017 dues are due in January, don't forget.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 16, 2018, 10:24:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stainless Steel Tubing and Compressions Fittings For Sale  (Read 515 times)
CalypsoCowboy
Yeast Culture

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2013, 08:22:04 PM »

Some left over parts from by yet to be completed build.

4 - Swagelok compression elbows. SS810-8-8. 1/2" Compression 90 1/2" Female. These are Swagelok branded. Three are new never touched, the other one has been dry fitted, but no brews through it. $20 each. Buy one or all four.

1 - 1/2" Stainless Steel HERMS coil or what ever you want to do with it. It started out in life as a 1/2" 25' coil from Stainless brewing. Through a series of my bad decisions, it's currently cut down to 18' plus a 3' extra piece that will be included. It started out as a pretty 10" coil, but I stretched it some to be closer to 11 1/2" at it's current diameter. No kinks, only wet tested, no brew though this. The coil wasn't working like I was planning on it, so hoping someone else may have better luck. $40.

I'm in Nampa and work in Boise.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: