Snake River Brewers - A Homebrew Club Serving Boise, Nampa, and the Treasure Valley of Idaho
Snake River Brewers
A Homebrewing Club Serving Boise, Nampa, and the Treasure Valley of Idaho.
News: Yearly Dues have been set at $25.00. Pay with PayPal! 2017 dues are due in January, don't forget.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 18, 2018, 05:42:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kegs to Borrow?  (Read 9506 times)
Nikobrew
Club Member
Post Whore

View Profile WWW
« on: April 24, 2015, 03:27:48 PM »

Hey gang,

Derek Anderson is going to be brewing a bunch of beers to bring to NHC and pour at the Nikobrew booth. If anybody has any cornies, ball and/or pinlock that they don't mind lending to the cause pleae let me know! Thanks.

-Niko-

"Samsonite.. I was WAY off! " - Lloyd Christmas

http://www.nikobrew.com
New lower prices on hops!
O.P.P.
Club Member
Trub Muncher

@goodbadoppie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 03:50:39 PM »

I have a handful I'm not using at the moment due to fatherhood.... planning on the big brew and a second brew in May - but I could part with a couple kegs for you and Derek! actually, 3 if you wanted 2 ball lock and 1 pin lock. the pin lock would need to be pressure tested... I've only used it for starsan thus far.

Let me know, bud.
Nikobrew
Club Member
Post Whore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 01:43:41 PM »

I have a handful I'm not using at the moment due to fatherhood.... planning on the big brew and a second brew in May - but I could part with a couple kegs for you and Derek! actually, 3 if you wanted 2 ball lock and 1 pin lock. the pin lock would need to be pressure tested... I've only used it for starsan thus far.

Let me know, bud.

Thanks! Yeah I'm definitely interested. Would you email me niko at nikobrew dot com and copy derek at nikobrew dot com.

-Niko-

"Samsonite.. I was WAY off! " - Lloyd Christmas

http://www.nikobrew.com
New lower prices on hops!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: